Registration for 2020-21 School Year is Now OPEN!!
Click the following link to register your kids: https://tcanc.org/event-3741472
Safety During Covid-19
Based on Wake County guidelines:
This year we are starting a new Conversation class “Learn to Speak in Tamil” for rising 9th to 12th graders who already understand Tamil but wish to speak fluently.
- Time: 2:00-4:00 PM on Sundays
- Location: TMSA Cary
Registration & Placement
If your child is attending Tamil classes for the first time, please go through the skill set link to determine what level your child is before registering. Choosing an appropriate level will help to create a homogeneous skill set in the class.
Then, go to the Registration Page to register your child.
Click here for Registration Instructions
General Class Registration Fees Structure:
Every student needs to pay the Tuition and Book Fees at the time of registration. Tuition fee for all the three terms is $225.00. For TCA Members it is $150.00. Fee includes ONE set of books that are needed for the school year. Books will be handed out to the student on the first day of the school.
Tuition Fee Refund Policy:
- $10.00 service charge will be deducted if the student has not attended any classes or attends just one class. (Any books or materials have to be returned in good condition to be eligible for refund).
- 80% of the tuition fees will be refunded for students withdrawing after attending only 2 classes.
- 50% of the tuition fees will be refunded for students who have attended more than 2 classes and withdraws before the start of second term.
- No refund for withdrawals after the start of second term.
- A written withdraw request must be submitted to the respective school principal in order to get the refund. No refunds will be processed without the written request. Any absences after the registration would be considered as an attended class for fee refund purposes.